Geschichte: The Moment everything fell apart

The Moment everything fell apart
Buch:
  -
Autor:
 lehar (Profil)
Datum:
 12.05.2014 21:01

There are moments in my life where it gets difficult. There are moments in my life when everything is right. And then there's the moment, when everything falls apart.

I read the invitation letter to the feast and began to tremble. In this moment it reminded me of everything I didn't have or had in my life. The invitation reminded me, that I was just a young women, who lived her life, but didn't had one. I have scars, not physically, but on my soul. In all of this I began to laugh, but quickly changed to cry. The letter said, I should bring my partner with me. My last relationship was 3 years ago and it lasted just about 3 or 4 months. Since then I never had one anymore.

You might ask yourself why? I'm shy, although everyone would say the exact opposite. I feel ugly, but everyone would say 'she looks pretty'. I'm quiet sure, I'm not good enough for anyone, because I'm stupid or at least I feel that way. But I'm also sure everyone would say something different. Most of the time I feel insecure, naive, little and weak. But even my best friend tells me everyday, how strong she thinks I am and how she admires me for that.
But how can I be all that, when I feel and think different about me? How can I be all that, but preferably vanish out of my life.

How can it be, that everyone sees me so different then I see myself? I wish I just could disappear and never had to come back.

So the moment I remembered that, I got to bed and cried until I fell asleep. In the morning I remembered everything that happened last night, but in my mind I just put it away and got to school. Just like nothing ever happened, although I would like to tell someone how I feel. But I'm afraid they'll just laugh at me and tell me I'm silly.

Why I'm not with somebody? What do you think? I feel ugly, stupid, insecure, naive and weak. So my mind tells me nobody will love me for who I am. I just wish for myself that someday I'm going to be okay, I'm going to have the life I'd like to have. But I know it isn't true, because who wants a girl, who is emotionally a wrack?

Everyone of my friends is in a relationship, but not me. I confess I'm jealous of them. I only can wish for someone to fall in love with me or even look at me and see me, just me.

When the letter arrived it fell all apart. I have nothing to hold on in my life anymore. How can I live and don't have love in it? It's not worth it anymore. So, I just live on like I did so far and when the world seems to be doing alright without me, I'm gonna go. Because the moment when everything fell apart, already came.

Re: The Moment everything fell apart
Autor:
 Rolf (Profil)
Datum:
 14.05.2014 12:54
Bewertung:

Maybe out there, there is a young man, look right on the same invitation and thinks over his life, waiting for a nice girl, he can take care for her and enjoy all the little weaks she had, and think then, why I would not go to the feast. Maybe I find there this women I search my wohle life..
And then he is sad, that he did not find you there, because you wasn't there.
Will you brack his heart by not be there?

Re: The Moment everything fell apart
Autor:
 lehar (Profil)
Datum:
 14.05.2014 13:42
Bewertung:

I'm thanking you for trying to cheer me up, but I'm a pessimist and I know that on this feast every single person will be taken. Because I know everyone of them.

It's sad, but I believe, I will be lonely for as long I live, not alone(I have still friends and my parents) but lonely...I just can wish that maybe someday maybe something changes...